This sample show how to create a summary and chart on the same page.
Create a new Grid application:
1. Crie uma nova aplicação de consulta baseado no seguinte SQL.
companies C INNER JOIN releases R ON C.CompanyID = R.CompanyID
INNER JOIN departments D ON R.DeptID = D.DeptID
R.CompanyID not in (6,7,8,9) and
R.DeptID not in (6,7,8,9)
2. In the main menu from Grid application, go to the option "Group By > Static Group By > New Rules.
3. Select and active the C.CompanyName and D.DeptName fields.
4. In the application menu open the "Total" folder and click Select Fields.
5. Select "Sum" in the R.ValueRelease field, (see the image below )
6. In the "Summary" click in "Settings" and open the item "Layout"
7. Set according the image below:
Shows only the Summary and Chart
8. In the application menu open the Query folder and without Configuration.
9. Enable only the Summary and Graph modules.
10. Click the Run button on the toolbar.
11. The application will be displayed as follows: