A major differential Scriptcase are your management reports that help a lot in analyzing project performance in terms of productivity.
Today we will talk a bit about other report that has a function very similar, the Report Application List. With it you can see all the applications created in the project and thus analyze important information about deliveries.
To access the Report List Applications go to the menu "Project", choose "Reports" and then "Application List".
In this configuration screen you can select the report two columns will be part of the report, namely:
- Name: Name given to the application;
- Description: Description of the operation of the application;
- Creator User: User who created the application;
- Date / Time of Creation: Day and time when the application was created;
- Date / Time Update: Day and time of the last update of the application;
- Date / Time Generation: Day and time of the last generation of source code;
- Generation Status: Shows whether the application was correctly generated or not;
Another important option of the report is the possibility to order the selected columns, moreover, the information can still be grouped by type or folder.
Once selected the columns, sorting and collator the report is displayed.
This is another feature that will help you have more control over your development project, know the status of the applications that are being developed is essential, especially on larger projects.
Learn more about this and other features that Scriptcase, now download the free version of our tool and discover a world of new possibilities. Get more results with their projects WEB, use Scriptcase.