Below is a
step-by-step to create authentication with PayPal in the application control.
Image1: PayPal authentication Fields.
Image1: Fields for integration with PayPal.
To create the integration with PayPal, you need fill these fields:
- PayPal URL - This url may be to the PayPal SandBox or the PayPal API itself. The SandBox is the place for tests before the application runs in a real environment.
- Id - The PayPal ID to receive the payment.
- Order number - This order number must .
- Customized field - URL to where PayPal must redirect the user with the data retrieved.
- Variable with the description - Here will be.
- Variable with the Total amount - Method to be ran when PayPal service return the data requested.
- Paypal Method - Method to be ran when PayPal service return the data requested.
- Method Cancel - Method to be ran when the user cancel the purchase.
- Method IPN - Method to be ran when PayPal service confirm the payment. This method is comonly used to modify the database and register the purchase as complete.
Image2: PayPal developpers page. (01/29/2013)
To create a PayPal payment method you must fill the fields correctly. In order to test your application, you must use the PayPal SandBox and create a fake PayPal account:
- Go to https://developer.paypal.com/ and register your account
- Click on "create a preconfigured account".
Enter the test account details as asked and save the changes.
Image3: Test account details.
On the Test Accounts page, activate your newly created account.
Image4: Info about the test account.
The variables returned by the request can be find below: